What is the purpose of my blog?

I am 'blogging' to fulfil the research and planning section of my AS Media course. Also attached, is my evaluation of the our final product: 'Suspect' - our horror/thriller opening sequence.

Have fun reading!

Friday, 25 January 2013

Script - FIRST DRAFT


Script - FIRST DRAFT

(first interview sequence)


Interviewer:              Remind me again of what you did the evening of the 10th?



Interviewee:             I stayed at home all night, just watched some telly and read.



Interviewer:               I see, Can anyone confirm that you stayed in all night?



Interviewee:             No.



(second interview sequence)



Interviewer:              
Okay, one last time, run through what you did. Don't miss anything out.



Intetrviewee:                        
I came home from work at 5:30, then I got changed, put some food in the oven. After I ate I watched some T.V, maybe for about an hour and a half. Then I started to read, prehaps I read for an hour, maybe more. After that I did some work on my compture. Then I went to bed.



(long pause)



Interviewer:               Okay... Thank you. I'm sure we'll be in touch soon. You can go.

END - (Credits and title)

No comments:

Post a Comment