What is the purpose of my blog?

I am 'blogging' to fulfil the research and planning section of my AS Media course. Also attached, is my evaluation of the our final product: 'Suspect' - our horror/thriller opening sequence.

Have fun reading!

Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Feedback reviews from our Target Audience

Feedback reviews from our Target Audience


" It that was really good! I think the blackouts were really effective. And the music and heartbeat added a more dramatic effect to the scene. Maybe if it was filmed in the dark with some heavy breathing noises in the background it could be a bit more intense and draw the audience more in."

"It's great! I can't wait to see the rest of it, it looks quite exciting and suspenseful. No need for any improvements really. It all seems to hang together quite well, and sets up an exciting sequence."

The scream at the end could improved. But apart from that I liked it! Maybe when you show the names you could show it with the frame of the actor in it instead of having a black background too - that isn't that important I suppose. Maybe a deeper more 'doomy' voice for the voice over guy! instead of having a tinny 'bane' sort of thing going on... if that helps!" 

"Ah that was really good! Very spooky... the filters you used for the blurred vision were really cool! It's not too clear on what the antagonist has actually done, but the narration is good as its only an opening so you don't want to give too much away" 

"This is great, I can say that it has great suspense and has me on the edge of my seat. I will say that you could make the person look like they are running with the camera as this would give it more suspense of what's happening, but overall a great film!" 

"I really like the different camera angles and effects and I think it builds up suspense really well but in some parts its quite difficult to understand John Hinch and I think the scream could be more realistic" 

"Oh my god that's amazing! I don't think it could have any improvements I don't know maybe you could put the man in black in a few more places but like glimpses if you get me? To scare people more... it's really good overall"



No comments:

Post a Comment